Insurance of rentals and repairs
- The renter will accept full responsibility and cost to repair or replace the rental units rented in the case of fire, theft, or accident.
- Repairs will be done by Reds ATV Rentals and charged to the renter at a cost of $60/hr.
- The renter may purchase insurance to cover the use of rental units at the renters choice of insurance broker.
Normal use of rental units
- Damage occurring to the ATV is the full responsibility of the renter. Repairs will be charged to the renter @ $60/hr plus the cost of parts, shipping of parts and any other expense incurred for the full repair of the ATV / snowmobile.
- Rental units will be delivered with full tanks of fuel and must be returned with full tanks of fuel.
- On return of unit the leaser will do a full inspection of / for damage. The renter may be present for the inspection.
- A $500 deposit for each rental unit may be required at the leasers discretion.
- If a ATV is returned and there is evidence of water being in the air box and or the engine crankcase the renters deposit will be kept until the expense of damages is determined. If the expense of damage is higher than the deposit the renter will be responsible to pay for all repairs.
Release and waiver of liability / Acknowledgment of risk
- The use of ATV’s and snowmobiles are a potentially dangerous and deadly activity. Each person using ATV’s and or snowmobile rented from Reds ATV Rentals agrees to assume the risk of these activities and release Reds ATV Rentals from any and all liability or expense for personal injury or damages arising from use of the rental units. Reds ATV Rentals reserves the right to end any rental or alter any rental agreement at any time during the rental period. Reds ATV Rentals reserves the right to not rent to customers without explanation.
- Renters using ATV’s and or snowmobiles rented from Reds ATV Rentals must obey all rules and laws as laid out by the Saskatchewan and Federal government.
- The use of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Renters must hold a valid drivers license.
The renter agrees to all of the above document and agrees to assume all risk, liability, and injury and to release Reds ATV Rentals from any responsibility during the rental of ATV’s or snowmobiles. The renter realizes that these activities are dangerous and deadly. The renter agrees to obey all rules and laws of Saskatchewan.